What is your returns policy?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
All purchases may be returned within 30 days. Please ensure that items are unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. Note: All items must be returned with any original packaging, including any tags the item came with.
Please see below for exceptions & rules:
- Worn items, washed items, or items damaged by customer will not be accepted for return.
- Original tags (if applicable) must be attached & intact.
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
- Final Sale items will not be accepted for return. Final sale items meet one of the following criteria:
- Intimates, Jewelry, and all other items under “Accessories”
- Any items marked 50% off or more at time of sale
- Please note: Items will be shown as final sale when they are put in your cart and will also show up as final sale on the receipt included with your order.
What’s the delivery procedure?
After you’ve placed your order you will receive an Order Confirmation by email. We will process your order as soon as humanly possible. If you place your order before 5 pm on weekdays, your order will be shipped the very same day. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email with a link that enables you to track and trace your order. On our website, under Account, you can check the status of your orders.
When can I expect my delivery?
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email with a link that enables you to track and trace your order. Most items will arrive 5-7 days after purchase. We will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will try to inform you of any unexpected delay.
What are your delivery rates / shipping costs?
We work with fixed shipping fees per order, regardless the number of items you purchase. Once you have selected the shipping destination, the shipping cost will be shown.